We are thrilled to announce the release of the newest member to our line of temperature control devices – The CyberQ Wi-Fi. Since Shotgun Fred first invented the Mechanical Pitminder in 2003, our engineers have prided themselves in putting out better and more technologically advance products year after year. The CyberQ Wi-Fi is the next logical step in the Guru evolution. As the name suggest, the CyberQ Wi-Fi regulates the temperature of charcoal grills and smokers with incredible accuracy AND the added ability to be controlled directly from any Wi-Fi enabled device or through any internet browser via a home router. Now you can control the temperature of your cooker from your smart phone! Want to lower it from 350 to 225 after an hour and need to go on a beer run? No problem!
We understand that for many of you this has been a highly anticipated release, so we won’t waste any more time in telling you the features of the new control. In addition to coming with a built-in Wi-Fi web server, the new CyberQ offer email alert capabilities. The full-time adaptive control algorithm learns the cooker to control with better stability and accuracy. The CyberQ Wi-Fi controls in the temperature range of 32°F to 475°F and displays cooking temperature on a digital read-out in degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius. The open lid detection system senses when the pit’s lid is open to minimize the temperature disturbance and recover quickly. The CyberQ Wi-Fi fits most standard charcoal grill/smoker types and is currently on sale on the company’s website for $295.00 plus fan and grill adaptor.
Other features of The CyberQ Wi-Fi include:
- Calibrated, programmed, and ready to use immediately
- Monitors up to three food temperatures
- Exclusive low and slow ramp down feature ramps the pit down on rising food temperatures, so the food never overcooks
- Cook and Hold feature (with countdown timer)
- Scrolling display shows all of the temperatures, time, and status
- Rugged, armored high-temperature pit and food probes
- Real time blower status indication and output % to measure fuel use
- 16 Character by two line backlit LCD display
- Runs on 100-240VAC (for worldwide use) or 12VDC for automotive supply use
- Audible alarm sounds with adjustable deviation
This summer, whether you are cooking in a competition or firing up some ribs for your annual Fourth of July bash, impress your friends and family by controlling your grill with the click of a mouse or the touch of a smart phone. As always, you’ll be able to relax and know that the Guru is getting the job done.